× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

I haven't bought 2k21 in some time

3 years 7 months ago #7386 by wfuuopy
Thunder are gonna retire Lillards number at this rate. All regard to Nba 2k21 Mt Westbrook but I am thrilled with OKC's future right now. Pelicans v Thunder from the WCF at 2023, set Cade Cunningham your calendars. SGA, and Eomani Bates vs Zion, Ingram, and Lonzo? I'm here for it. You men won't be bad enough to get cade or even emoni, your bits are simply too good. Probably true, it's a long shot for sure. Only possibility is if we can find a team to exchange.

But I am not getting my hopes up. I'm so glad that shot occurred so we don't have to be reminded of 0. 9 moments nowWhich is funny because that has been objectively a more important shot. If Dame missed, then that series extends straight back to Houston for game seven.

And even when they lose in OT, they had two games left to end the series, including a home game. Also Westbrook and George had 5 fouls. Kings and Knicks are competing for organization of this decade.

That is one of these shots that even withstand game math. Why but I had not even really considered Dame for the pay but he is a great choice. He was about the pay NBA Live a few years ago but I have literally never met anyone to play the newer variants of it. NBA Live 2005 was my shit back at the day though!The older nba live dunk contests were the most entertaining part of almost any sports videogame I've ever played. This cover is blank as hell also, rather this than AD staring into my spirit.

Assuming there'll be a"Kobe Legends" variant or something. Shame this franchise was butt for like 6 years now. And it's going cost 160 dollars and be known as the immortal edition or some other bullshit. If they have some backbone (up for discussion ), they will give a few of the profits to his foundation. You're exaggerating with the 160 right? I haven't bought 2k in some time, how much is the most loaded version of the sport usually?Yeah it had been 100 final year.

Sport is bugged to shit, it's the exact same bugs because 2k16. These men do not playtest their matches or make any adjustments, especially to non-mtx manners. I'm ashamed I ever gave them money. I think that they're not putting Kobe on the cover bc his household actually can't get over that death. And placing him on the cover at this time just prolongs that. They are respecting the household. The family even said they can't get it over due to the number of pages submitting his pics, highlights everything. Imagine the backlash from trying to cheap mt nba 2k21 earn an excess buck on Kobe's death. I really don't see how they can even pull it off. Very true. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Please Zaloguj or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds